Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have no clue what I'm about to type. Shove it.

SO, I just realized, that dinosaurs never existed. God just made bones. That's it. He did that, then was like, hmmm, not really working. So he buried the bones with sand, like that of a kitty litter box, and started new. He then made monkeys. He then quickly realized that these things couldn't type, read, drive, kill each other with regret, get on welfare, make a wheel, tie shoes, make and sell crack, hate all other monkeys, set rules and break them, invent things that make them NOT have to communicate at all, drunk dial, wipe them selves, have egos, have heart break, hold a job down with a family, steal, lie, cheat, murder and write blogs....so he made us. Humans.

Onto other things. Oh yeah, like this thing. (spell check)

OK, so evidently, American Idol is on. I can't believe they hired some blond guy judge in Paula's place. What a twist. Is that Dennis the Menace? Weird. So as I was saying, count your blessings. You only get a few. But maybe...just maybe...you should be contacting the person in charge of the blessing depo. I mean, the squeaky wheel gets the grease right? So, why not ask for a promotion in life? Make sense?

So yea...this is gonna be a long but a goody...I think. If not......WHO CARES. Any who

SO what's worse? Making golf tees out of plastic, using them over and over, then having to burn them and make poisonous air? OR chopping down a bunch of trees to make some itty bitty golf tees we break every time we (I) hit them? Hmmmm...well, either way, I don't really give a rats a$$, but that's just me. I think it's a win/win lose/lose situation anyway. Boo-freakin-hoo. Life goes on.

AND I just got asked about "Unicorns". My reply..."When was the last time you saw a stupid horse with a drill bit coming outta its head? What are they good for? IF they were real, they'd leave holes in the ground every time they ate grass." Waste of animal invention is you ask me. We'd be better off with an elevator that only goes down.

Well, till next time, don't take any wooden nickles or elevators that have no "UP" buttons. Be safe, don't travel, and call the blessing depo. (God) If you didn't get that earlier...just...study harder. Life is a one time deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment