Thursday, February 11, 2010

L.A. drivers secret

So yeah, I failed my written driving test 3 times in the same day...in the same hour. And the girl behind the counter was actually rooting for me, and laughed out loud when I missed the last question, failing me. I was so close. NOW, here's my question...HOW do these idiot drivers pass? People in LA CAN'T drive. Maybe, the secret, is to do a line of blow, chug some vodka, be on my cell phone with a hooker at the DMV and throw up on the test. Voila! CA drivers license.

(not to mention my car has been stolen, lived in for 2 weeks and turned into a race car the first year I moved here)

I don't feel like typing anymore than that right now after driving. Bite me.

1 comment:

  1. I passed my driving written test fianlly. No drugs, hookers, booze or throw up needed. Go figure. Maybe it's just a licnese for designated driver.

    ReplyDelete