Saturday, February 6, 2010

Son of a...

O.k. ladies and gentleman. (This better have spell checker. Oh wait it does. I just saw it) Um, so THIS is the first of many. I'm not quite sure I should be even starting a blog seeing as when I tried to even sign up, the box that had the "handicap" sign next to it, kept telling me I did it wrong. Over, and over, and over again. I'm surprised I got this far without punching a hole through my *@#*$ laptop right through this stupid site. Hold on. Let me check the spelling...VOILA! How? SCHOOL.

O.k. so again, I'm gonna start this, seeing as I'm quite sure when I talk to other people I feel like I have a life that NO ONE will ever live, have or believe. And to be quite honest, I really can't believe it. Day to day things that happen, people, GOD (who is in full control of my life. Thanks buddy!) making things happen, the city I live in, the stuff that...happens. You get it. If not I really don't care. Just get yourself. That's all that matters.

SO, having said that, there are A TON of things that will be in these stupid little boxes. I would start now, but I had our SHOWBOYS movie premiere last night and I'm a little bit tired to make sense out of change.

I love my family, I love my friends (new and old), and I love Jesus Christ my king. I think sometimes (a lot of times) that I am not measuring up to my full potential as I should, but who's to say? We are given a life. ONE. We are given our own tests. We are given our own circumstances. We are given our own world. Now, I know "what would Jesus do?" But here's the question...He did it with GOD. Now...what do WE do? What do yo have to work with? If you can turn water into wine CALL me. Till tomorrow or whenever I feel like typing again...NO STRESS, NO HATE, NO WORRIES and NO (fill in the blank). -ME

1 comment: