Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh no...another.

WELL, I know I was going to type all the crap that has happened so far in my life, BUT, I really can't right now. I mean, here's a jist... from growing up in a VERY VERY nurturing home with a perfect (and still are) family, going to school and getting a great education somehow while starring out of the window about 87% of the time I was in a classroom, to getting degrees here and there, to moving to L.A., to hearing people b--ch and complain about their jobs when myself have been on the floor starving to death actually thinking of killing a squirrel in the back yard for food and just wanting to say, "SHUT THE FFFF UP. YOU AINT GOT TO. YOU GET TO...CRY BABY.", to just, well, I'm tired again, so I just can't. I will tell all I promise. Rest and coffee is what I need. Just know that no matter where you are, what's happened, where you came from, no matter who you are, no matter who you've been...God will always have two hands to hold you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment